Kindergarten – Grade 5
ADMISSIONS & ENROLLMENT
For students entering grades Kindergarten-Grade 5
Thank you for choosing the Strelitz International Academy. We look forward to receiving your child’s application and are eager to help you through the admissions and enrollment process. Please contact Carin Simon, Admissions Director with any questions: 757.424.4327 or email@example.com
Strelitz International Academy Admissions Process:
- Complete the Application for Enrollment, along with the non-refundable application fee of $35.
- Please complete and send the Release of Student Records and Student Evaluation Form to your child’s current school.
- The admission director will arrange a visiting date for your child.
- All applicants are required to provide an original birth certificate, NEW Virginia Commonwealth School Entrance Form and immunization records as required by the state of Virginia.
- Upon admission, there is a $250 enrollment fee.
SIA Primary Years Tuition
2022 – 2023 SCHEDULE OF FEES AND TUITION FEES
- New Student Application Fee: $50 (nonrefundable)
- Enrollment Fee upon acceptance to SIA: $250 (nonrefundable)
Tuition Range by Grade Level
Tuition is payable in full, semi-annually, or monthly. Families must arrange to sign up for FACTS Management unless payment is in full. To register for FACTS automatic tuition payments, go to: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4J3ND.
- KINDERGARTEN $5,300* – $16,650
- GRADES 1 & 2 $5,520* – $17,800
- GRADES 3 AND UP $6,075* – $18,900
- Activities & Materials Fee (K and 1) : $300
- Activities & Materials Fee (Grades 2 – 5): $400
- Computer Maintenance Fee: (Grades 4 & 5 only) $100
Additional Program Options:
- SIA Sundown Aftercare Program $950.00
- JCC School Day Out program $950.00
Programs provided on campus by the JCC.
At the Strelitz International Academy, we appreciate the long-term investment that our parents make in choosing to send their children to our school. For this reason, we have implemented a Flexible Tuition Program. Flexible Tuition allows for tuition that meets an individual family’s financial needs. The Flexible Tuition Program allows families to request reduced tuition which meets the unique needs and circumstances of each individual family. While every family is expected to contribute to the cost of tuition and fees and to support the community to the extent individual family circumstances allow, the school does not expect all families to pay tuition at the same level.