Kindergarten – Grade 5
ADMISSIONS & ENROLLMENT
For students entering grades Kindergarten-Grade 5
Thank you for choosing the Strelitz International Academy. We look forward to receiving your child’s application and are eager to help you through the admissions and enrollment process. Please contact Carin Simon, Admissions Director with any questions: 757.424.4327 or email@example.com
Strelitz International Academy Admissions Process:
- Complete the Application for Enrollment, along with the non-refundable application fee of $25.
- The admission director will call to arrange a visiting date for your child.
- Please complete and send the Release of Student Records and Student Evaluation Form to your child’s current school.
- All applicants are required to provide an original birth certificate, NEW Virginia Commonwealth School Entrance Form and immunization records as required by the state of Virginia.
- Upon receipt of your child’s letter of admission, please confirm his/her spot by sending in the $260 enrollment fee.
SIA Primary Years Tuition
2020 – 2021 SCHEDULE OF FEES AND TUITION FEES
- Application Fee: nonrefundable $25*
- Only applies to each new student application. This fee covers the applicant admissions process.
- KeyFob Fee: nonrefundable $10 for new families only.
- Registration/Re-enrollment Fee: nonrefundable $250**
- Registration fee is paid upon acceptance to the Strelitz International Academy and must be paid even if applying for a flexible tuition. This is NON-REFUNDABLE & credited against tuition.
Tuition by Grade Level
Tuition is payable in full, semi-annually, or monthly. Families must arrange to sign up for FACTS Management unless payment is in full. To register for FACTS automatic tuition payments, go to: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4J3ND.
- KINDERGARTEN $4,900-$15,400
- GRADES 1 & 2 $5,100-$16,450
- GRADES 3 AND UP $5,615-$17,450
- Activities & Materials Fee (K and 1) : $300
- Activities & Materials Fee (Grades 2 – 5): $400
- Computer Maintenance Fee: (Grades 4 & 5 only) $100
Additional Program Options:
- JCC KIDS CONNECTION After care program $1,500.00
- JCC SUMMER CAMP (8 FULL WEEKS) $1,850.00
- JCC FAMILY MEMBERSHIP $600.00
At the Strelitz International Academy, we appreciate the long-term investment that our parents make in choosing to send their children to our school. For this reason, we have implemented a Flexible Tuition Program. Flexible Tuition allows for tuition that meets an individual family’s financial needs.
What is Flexible Tuition?
The Flexible Tuition Program allows families to request reduced tuition which meets the unique needs and circumstances of each individual family. While every family is expected to contribute to the cost of tuition and fees and to support the community to the extent individual family circumstances allow, the school does not expect all families to pay tuition at the same level.
How is Flexible Tuition Different from Financial Aid?
The Flexible Tuition model has a different approach to Financial Aid. Rather than focusing on a tuition grant or aid, the focus is on: What level of tuition can my family afford to pay based on a range of circumstances (ie. number of children, income, family situation, etc.)?
HOW TO ASK FOR AN EVALUATION OF YOUR FLEXIBLE TUITION
Step 1: FACTS will be conducting the Flexible need analysis for the Strelitz International Academy. Families applying for Flexible Tuition will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS within 2 weeks of applying to the school. Applicants can apply online by clicking the FACTS link at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4J3ND.
Step 2: Once an online application has been completed, the following information will need to be sent to FACTS to complete the application process:
- Copies of your most recent Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of this year’s W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.
Does Every SIA Family Have Access to Flexible Tuition?
All families are invited to submit financial information to determine the tuition level for which they are eligible. Families who elect not to submit financial forms will pay the full cost tuition. Flexible Tuition applications are reviewed annually. Applicants and returning students who are interested must apply each year with current financial information by the published deadlines for full consideration. Unless there is a significant change in a family’s financial situation, returning students who meet the application deadline can expect a similar leveled tuition throughout the years they apply.
What is the Flexible Tuition Timeline?
All flexible tuition applications should be submitted within 2 weeks of applying to the school. All required documents, including Federal tax returns, should be included with the submitted evaluations. Flexible Tuition decisions are determined in mid-March for returning students. Parents will receive their unique tuition amount at that time. Please contact Cheryl McAuley: firstname.lastname@example.org. for any questions or concerns.
In addition to the Flexible Tuition program, Strelitz International Academy offers a Campus Employee Discount program and a Kids Connection Discount program. If you would like further information please contact Cheryl McAuley: email@example.com.
We are committed to increasing affordability and accessibility for our families. Our school’s Board of Trustees- parents, alumni, community members are entrusted with preserving our legacy and providing your child an education rich in Jewish tradition, values, and innovative instruction, within a caring community. We take this seriously and our success is possible only through mindful planning, diligent implementation, and our community’s support.
Thank you for being part of the Strelitz International Academy community!