Hebrew Academy accepts students from kindergarten to 5th grade. On our website, you will find the information you need to complete our admissions process. We look forward to getting to know you and your child; please contact us for more information.
Admissions process – Easy as 1, 2, 3
- Submit your application
- Submit supporting documentation and pay application fee
- Contact Carin Simon, Admissions Director, to schedule a campus visit
Dates & Deadlines
- December 3: HAT Applications accepted for 2017-18 school year.
- February 15: Deadline for applications for HAT K-5 and Flexible Tuition Applications, Strelitz Early Childhood Applications accepted
- March 31: Deadline for Financial Aid Applications; Applications submitted after April 15 will be considered if funds remain available.
- December 1 at 8:30am – 10:00am